Social media dashboard Hootsuite has added Instagram and a bevy of other social sharing apps to its App Directory.
In a post to its blog, Hootsuite says it’s added Instagram, content sharing network SlideShare, document sharing app edocr and engagement app Zuum.
Among the features of Instagram on Hootsuite:
- “Share Instagram photos to your social networks
- “View feeds for: Your Photos, Users You Follow, Popular Photos, and Your Likes
- “View and post comments and likes
- “Keyword search and click on hashtags to view related photos
- “View user information – number of photos, plus follower and following count”
The Instagram app on Hootsuite also gives the popular photo service new desktop PC capabilities as Instagram doesn’t itself offer a browser service.
As for the other new sharing apps, Hootsuite says:
- “SlideShare for HootSuite allows you to view, share, search for and upload SlideShare presentation, document, and video content. Contribute ideas, conduct research, connect with others and generate leads for business with PDFs, and webinars.”
- “edocr provides a highly interactive environment for publishing and distributing an organization’s public documents across the Internet. Whether you’re a small-to-medium business, a multinational enterprise, or an educational institute – conveniently share marketing, operational and reporting documents.”
- “With the Zuum app for HootSuite, find top trending and highly talked about content from a variety of categories and easily share to your Facebook page.”