A guide to surviving the first 12 months
Published 30 July 2012 06:24, Updated 01 August 2012 17:31
- Organise your personal finances before you start.
- Expect to wait before you can draw a salary.
- Once a supplier or customer has taken a chance on your business, use their results to lure more.
- Get creative with your customer acquisition strategies.
- Be prepared to knock, ring and tap on plenty of doors.
- Target your marketing to cut wastage.
- Get plenty of support from your relationships outside of work.