- Tech & Gadgets
- BRW. lounge
Published 20 June 2012 21:30, Updated 30 January 2013 21:59
1. Offer staff a free day off on their birthday.
2. Allow working from home one day a week where possible.
3. Offer paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
4. Be flexible with working hours.
5. More part-time or job-share positions.
6. Well-being programs such as gym memberships and free flu shots.
7. Make the workplace family friendly.
8. Offer grievance counselling.
9. Let staff take time off when they need it.
10. Flexible annual leave (offer buy-back schemes).
Source: Great Place to Work Institute